My city is, and has been, on fire. A exhausting and stressful time where my necessities have been bagged up in case of an ordered evacuation. So I haven't been writing or really doing anything but sleeping and keeping an eye out. But it looks like I'm safe for now so in the next few days I hope to be writing and doing some much needed house cleaning.
I must say though there is nothing more eye opening to how silly most online drama and discourse is than dealing with an emergency. My tolerance for such things has never been high but they are much lower. And of course there's the usual snarky comments and conspiracy theories about the fires themselves. Long story short my block button finger is getting really worn out right about now.
But yeah overall I'm just ready for things to go back to normal and pray for those who did lose their homes so that they are able to rebuild their lives with minimal fuss.
No comments:
Post a Comment